from Saltash to Lizard Point
- Porthoustock- mostly stony beach, some sand at low water. Cafe, toilets and parking. Dog friendly.
- Coverack – a lovely sandy bay at low tide. Parking, toilets, shops and cafes. Dogs on leads all year. Recommended.
- Gweek – really just a tidal inlet but pretty to walk around.
- Kennack, Kuggar – second beach sandy at low tide with stones at back – quieter and dog friendly year round , access from Coastal Path. No facilities. Highly recommended.
- Kennack Sands – first beach lovely greyish sand – very busy in summer. Seasonal dog ban. Parking cafes and toilets. Recommended.
- Poltesco – small little stony cove surrounded by woodland with a freshwater pool alongside the ruins of a Serpentine Factory. Always quiet. Small NT car park. No facilities but dog friendly.
- Cadgwith – two small coves both mostly shingle and rocks. Little beach has seasonal dog ban.
- Cadgwith – fishing beach is a working beach and is dog friendly. Toilets, shops and cafes close by, car park short (steepish) walk away.
- Housel Bay – a beautiful sandy cove at low tide, access down steep steps and over some large rocks. Seasonal dog ban. Hotel up above but no direct parking or facilities, though Lizard village only a mile away. Highly recommended.