- Far Arnside – a pretty pebble beach – sand exposed at low tide but as with all this area fast incoming tides and currents make it unsafe for swimming. Exclusive holiday park above so probably busy in holidays. No facilities but dog friendly.
- New Barn, Arnside – nice bit of exposed sand at lower tides but fast incoming tide and fast flowing river. Seasonal facilities and dog friendly.
- Arnside – muddy and very tidal – good for walking, nice village. Facilities and dog friendly. Great walks along shore and through woods.
- Sandside – really just a strip of safe sand for walking on but plenty of space at low tides. Facilities and dog friendly.
- Milnthorpe Sands – a wide stretch of mostly inaccessible muddy sands stretching along the inner reaches of the Kent Channel. Not safe to explore. No facilities.
- Grange-over-Sands – mostly marshland but nice walk along promenade. Facilities and dog friendly.
- Humphrey Head- not really a beach, mostly marshlands with some accessible low tide sands. No facilities but dog friendly.